Thursday, September 28, 2017

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Clues

Take a Closer Look

How many times have you looked at a picture, put it away, only to pull it out again a few years later and realize something new in the photo? Come on I know I’m not the only one who has done that. I know this “Throwback Thursday” post is just the perfect time of the month with Halloween around the corner. The photographs Hold Stories I talked about the lack of those Halloween pictures.

Pin Me Picture
Pin Me

Do you have Halloween pictures of your parents or even grandparents? Did they decorate their homes like most of us do today? Oh, and I must ask about the candy, apples or popcorn balls. I know that my dad mentioned the candy “Sugar Daddy” was popular when he would trick-or-treat. For me I remember “Kit Kat” and “Fun Dip” was common to find in my pumpkin pail. What candy did you find in your pumpkin pail?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions. I will respond as soon as possible.