Thursday, September 14, 2017

Traveling Cousins

Oklahoma’s Traveling Cousins

On the second day of the FGS conference, I had a craving for some fast food. So after convincing a fellow conference attendee, Kathleen Brandt, we headed out for french fries. We were heading back to the conference hall when two funny outgoing ladies caught our attention. It turned out they’re cousins attending the same conference and were looking for a place to grab a bite to eat.

FGS 2017 Oklahoma Cousins and Friends
Oklahoma Traveling Cousins

We introduced ourselves and gave some suggestions on where to eat. But before parting ways we shared some interesting and really funny stories. Wait I should say it was Kathy Evans and Cousin Carole Ashbrook, both from Oklahoma, that had some stories. I did as any good YouTuber would do and pulled out my phone, pressed record, and started asking questions.

Pin Me
Pin Me for Future Reference

This is by far one of my favorite interviews so far, these ladies are hilarious. After reviewing this video I realized Kathy appeared on a live feed from the cruise. She was the one who said, “what happens in Pittsburgh stays in Pittsburgh”. Sorry Kathy this one is getting out, Kathleen and I both had such a wonderful time hearing your stories. Every one please enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions. I will respond as soon as possible.