Friday, September 15, 2017

Having Fun with Family History

Fun Unlocking Our Family Stories

Let’s face it when it comes to sharing some of our family stories it’s fun. There are so many stories out there some of us just can’t get enough. Stories with humor, sadness, a family hero, or even a family villain. Okay some of us might refer to them as the “black sheep” of the family. Don’t worry you’re not alone we all have at least one.

YouTube Channel Fun
YouTube Channel Excitement

Sharing the fun in our family history is just part of the reason I started my YouTube channel, ARodesky Genealogy. The whole idea is to show that everyone has a piece of their family history they would like to share. What better way to do it than through a social media outlet like this. So, if you haven’t had a chance to view my channel, please do. I currently have a few videos uploaded sharing some of the fun to be had at a large genealogy conference. My train ride up, which now I’m a lover of travel by train when I can. Plus, the latest video I shared yesterday of two funny ladies who started their adventure in Oklahoma. It was their first genealogy conference and what better way to do it than to travel by car cross country researching their family history. 

Don’t forget to click the subscribe, like, and share buttons after viewing the video below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions. I will respond as soon as possible.