Thursday, September 21, 2017

Throwback Thursday

Throwing it back to 2013

I feel so lucky to have the opportunity to travel and meet so many people. One of my many favorite memories takes me back a couple years ago. So, for this week's “Throwback Thursdays” I’m taking us back to the 2013, History Channel episodeI was approached with the idea of appearing on “How the States Got Their Shapes” in a dueling genealogist episode. I was so excited I could barely contain my excitement, a small girl from the country was going to appear on the TV.

Throwback look at Kathleen Brandt and Angela Rodesky
“How the States Got Their Shapes”

I’ve watched the show before on the History Channel several times. So, I had an idea the show was about but the “dueling”, now that was new. My competition was Kathleen Brandt with a3Genealogy out of Kansas City, Missouri. I wasn’t focused on winning, Kathleen and I have been friends for some time it was all about having fun. If you watched the episode you could tell we really had a fun time. By the way, if you searching for this episode they changed it to “North vs. South”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions. I will respond as soon as possible.