Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Otis Family Photograph

Otis Family Fun

This happens to be one of my favorite photographs that I purchased in this eBay lot. The Otis family looks to be one of fun and even a little mischief. I would guess the mother has her hands full with all of these boys and yes that includes dad himself. Such a fun-looking family I can’t wait to find out more about this family. This is one of the photos included in the Johnson clan photo I shared earlier.

Otis Family Wordless Wednesday
Otis Family

This is just one in a large group of photos that were included in the eBay purchase. Consequently, they all intertwine with each other. It seems like this family along with a Johnson family and the Solberg family are all related. Maybe over time, I can finally find the answer as to who these people are. Maybe some of you might have an idea.

Otis Family
Pin Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions. I will respond as soon as possible.