Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Smiles Everyone

Three Happy Family Members 

With the smiles on their faces, it’s easy to see they’re having a wonderful time.  This is one of the photographs I purchased on eBay a few years back. You may be happy to know I have more of the same family.  I do know that the photo was developed in 1942 thanks to a date stamped on the back.  Other than that, I don’t have much more information now. 
Happy Family
Family of Smiles
However, if you happen to recognize any of those in this photo please let me know. I have been able to identify the location the photo was taken. They are posing in front of the grave of William Frederick Cody“Buffalo Bill” and Louisa Maud Cody atop Lookout Mountain in Colorado.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions. I will respond as soon as possible.