Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Sweet Aunt Kate with her Grandchildren

Who is Aunt Kate?

All of the grandchildren appear to be happy maybe one more than the others. This does crack me up when I look at it, how many photos of our own family do we have like this. Of course, we aren’t sitting next to Aunt Kate, well maybe some of you are. I don’t have much more information on this family. Except that it was included in a box with some names on the back of the other photographs. Over time I hope to solve the mystery of those in this photograph and when I do I will be sure to let you know. If you recognize anyone in the photo please let me know, my “Wordless Wednesday” collection is getting larger.
Unknown Family
Aunt Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions. I will respond as soon as possible.