Thursday, August 10, 2017

Throw Back Thursday

Thursday Memories

Throw Back was something many in the Facebook community use to participate in. Sharing information, memories, and photographs from the past. Why not make Thursday a day to share my old post. That gave me the idea of sharing some old blog posting. So I’m taking it back to 2013 and the beginning of Sweet Tea Tart Lemons and Memories.

 

Table of Memories

Earlier this year I decided to make a transition from my blogger page to my website.  That brings me to now, doing something like this is like going through a box of letters, memories. I decided to restructure, add some additional information and re-post some of those memories. Click on Joined the World of Bloggingand find out how it all started.

I’m looking at this as another way of thinking outside of the box with my business.  As a small business owner, you might be asked how you got started. Why did we choose that name for our business?  What about advertising? The hardest one for me was how do I come up with content, what do I write about. Maybe sharing some of these older posts on Thursdays will answer some of those questions and more.  Some will hopefully make you laugh or even inspire you to research your family history or even write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions. I will respond as soon as possible.