Monday, August 7, 2017

ARodesky Genealogy

iHeartRaido WDSD 94.7

Earlier this year I was approached with a great opportunity, help the Delaware community and my business, ARodesky Genealogy. While attending the MACC Spring Expo, I had a discussion with a member of the iHeartRadio Media and Marketing group. Through the conversion, we had there and follow-up meetings I found myself in a win-win situation. As many of you know marketing can be a costly business expense and with this opportunity, I couldn’t resist. 

I’m so excited to share with you the radio announcement that aired with iHeartRadio WDSD 94.7. Please click the play button below, let me know what you think, and yes please share. 

Audio Player

 


I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Sometimes as business owners, we have to think outside of the box. Especially when we want to grow our business.  Marketing my business can be frustrating especially with social media. This might come as a shock to many but we didn’t always have computers in the classroom, we never uttered the words “social media” either. But as times change we have to change with it and find new ways to develop our client base. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions. I will respond as soon as possible.