Saturday, August 19, 2017

New Genealogy Newsletter

ARodesky Genealogy Weekly Newsletter

Business growth is a good thing and keeping everyone up to date is even better. What better way of doing that than creating a newsletter. For over a year this has been working in progress, like most areas in business you take two steps forward and three steps back. There are many different designs and ideas that come to mind when creating one. In the earlier years, before my website, I shared everything through my blog page. 

I noticed, not everyone had to opportunity to catch my website post for one reason or another. That got me thinking about maybe adding a unique twist to my newsletter.  I wanted to find a way to offer it electronically. I wanted to include my weekly website post along with some additional information.  After reading a few reviews on building your business and website I came across an article on “MailPoet.” After a couple of hours playing with their site, I decided to give it a try. They have a plugin that I was able to add to my website allowing me to great my newsletter. It’s very easy to use and I’m able to do exactly what I was hoping for and even more.

I was so able to send out my first “ARodesky Genealogy Weekly Newsletter” last week and I love the feedback. I’m able to share my website post from the previous week, additional links to more information, calendar with upcoming events. Social media links and even more. There are a number of ways to subscribe, the contact page on this website. You can send a request via email and social media. I want to thank all of you who followed my blogger page and continue to follow my website. I invite everyone to subscribe and receive my newsletter, as you can see I’m very happy about it. Let me know what you think and what you’d like to see.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions. I will respond as soon as possible.