Thursday, November 23, 2017

Excitement in Younger Genealogist

The Excitement in Younger Genealogist

Energy is the first word that comes to mind when I first saw Riley. A couple of weeks ago I shared my excitement over Riley and his YouTube channel Relative Surprises. How many times have we heard this in a conversation, “today’s youth just don’t care about our family history”?  I first found out about Riley when he posted a tweet about one of my first videos last month.

Excitement with Riley
Pin Me

Since then we have gone back and forth with tweets and a couple emails. We’re still working on doing an interview, so excited about that and can wait to share it with all of you. But in the meantime, if you have a chance click on the link above and visit Riley, trust me it’s worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions. I will respond as soon as possible.