Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Community Members of Maple Hurst Camp

Community Members

When it comes to a community there are many sizes and ages within our communities. The Maple Hurst Camp isn’t any different as you can see in the past photos and these below. I wish there were names on the back of these photographs or some notes along the sides.  With the photographs that were posted, we are able to get a better idea of the time frame.  

Community Members
Pin Me

When viewing some of these photographs here I think about tomorrow's holiday, Thanksgiving. I can’t help but wonder what their Thanksgiving was like and Christmas if they celebrated Christmas. What's funny is after purchasing this lot on eBay and going through some of them I thought of the Walton’s and Walton Mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions. I will respond as soon as possible.