Thursday, January 24, 2013

Is Adolf Hitlers Name on this Photo - 1931

     I'm in need of some help with this wonderful photo that has some information on the front and back. I'm sure some of it is quite interesting, that's why I'm asking for some help. If you remember a couple of days ago I posted a picture on "Tombstone Tuesday", well this photo is out of the same photo album that I purchased while we were stationed in Germany.


     I've believe on the bottom of the photo the first word is Ansbach, which is a town in Germany, and the year at the end of writing is 1931. If you'll notice in the actual photo there is an "X" over one lady's face and a red arrow with a word drawn down to another lady's face. 


     Now for the back of the photo you will probably be able to quickly spot what appears to be a familiar name, "Adolf Hitler". The number of the top is possibly a house number, 1662, I'm not really sure yet. Now for the rest of the information on the back, I'm at a complete loss. This is where I'm hoping that some of you might be able to help me out. 





2 comments:

  1. Hey Angie, I know what two of the words are following Ansbach: Bluecross House. Couldn't make out the other scribble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Veronica,now I will do some search on the Bluecross House in Ansbach. I don't remember it while we were there but it might have been a family dwelling turned into the Bluecross House.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments and questions. I will respond as soon as possible.