Tuesday, May 5, 2015

YEAH!!! May 7th Clarksville, Tennessee


Thursday, May 7th
5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
L&N Train Station
189 10th Street
Clarksville, TN
931-553-2486


What can I say except that I’m so excited for this coming Thursday!  If you are in the Clarksville, TN area around 5:00 p.m. stop by the historical L&N Train Station. The Arts & Heritage Development Council and Montgomery County Historical Society will be hosting a "book talk". We will be discussing the book I wrote and was released in March, “Images of Modern America Clarksville Tennessee”. They will have books there for purchase, just in case you haven’t gotten yours yet. I’m only sorry that I physically won’t be there but I will be there via google hangout. I look forward to seeing everyone that helped with the process and answering questions and hearing your thoughts on the book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions. I will respond as soon as possible.