Friday, May 8, 2015

Friday Follow


Again I've had the opportunity to read many interesting and useful blogs this past week. I wanted to take the time to share some of those postings that caught my attention. They aren't listed in any particular order so please enjoy, share and have a great weekend.


 A Jewish Genealogy Journey - "Certificate of Citizenship for Morris Goldstein"
posted on Wednesday, May 6th
posted by Elizabeth Handler
 
My Maine Ancestry - "Fatally Wounded at Antietam"
posted on Wednesday, May 6th
posted by Pam Carter
 
JSTOR / Daily - "The Influenza Epidemic of 1918 and Your Ancestors"
posted on Friday, May 7th
posted by D. Joshua Taylor

Grace & Glory - "My Cousin Who Fought at the Alamo"
posted on Monday, May 4th
posted by Becky Jamison

The Legal Genealogist - "The Guardian ad litem"
posted on Wednesday, May 6th
posted by Judy Russell

Southern Graves - "Gov. Stephen Heards Grave (Tombstone Tuesday)"
posted on Tuesday, May 5th
posted by Stephaine Lincecum



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions. I will respond as soon as possible.