Friday, May 15, 2015

Day Two of NGS Completed


    Well with day two underway there are still a large number of family historians, librarians, genealogist archivist and many more that are interested in what’s offered here a NGS. Just to give you a quick visual, I’m sure many of you have seen the news clips that show “Black Friday” and the swarm of shoppers entering the stores. Well, that’s what you can see here as they enter or exit one of the many lectures or even the exhibit hall. 


     Again there were many great presentations to attend and I was very happy with one of the choices I made. I attended “Research Jewish Genealogical Records From Your Couch” presented by Daniel Horowitz. He offered many useful tips and sites to visit while doing your research that I would not have known about if not for this presentation. His sense of humor through the presentation was just the perfect mix with his knowledge. This was another plus on my experience here at the first NGS conference that I’ve attended. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions. I will respond as soon as possible.