Thursday, April 19, 2018

Society Library

Your Society Library

Some feel the big plus with belonging to a society are the newsletters, quarterlies, and journals you receive. I have to agree I enjoy getting all of mine, well I do now. See I like organization, spreadsheets, file cabinets, schedules everything has its place.  

I started to notice a huge pile of my society library. I needed to find some way to recycle, organize and just clean up that space. That’s when I decided it was time to scan, photograph and copy all of those interesting, important articles. Creating a folder for each organization on my computer has been a lifesaver, space saver, and time saver. Just a heads up if you decide to give this a try, I recommend creating a subfolder for each month within that society/organization.  

How do you organize your collection? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions. I will respond as soon as possible.