Thursday, April 5, 2018

Living DNA

Who is Living DNA? Where is Living DNA? What makes them different from all of the other DNA companies? These are just a few of the many questions I’ve received and heard throughout the last four months. I wanted to take some time to answer just a few questions today. But don’t worry I won’t stop here, check back every week to see what else I can tell you about Living DNA.

Living DNA is a company like no other company out there. With our test, we bring your family history to life while providing you over twice the details as other companies. Our kit isn’t just one test it’s 3 in 1, we test the fatherline, motherline and your familyline. So, let me give you a little back history, for those of you who are just hearing about us for the first time.

YouTube Interview

Co-founders David Nicholson and Hannah Morden-Nicholson set out to show how we are all connected across the world. Launched in 2016 under the watchful eye of our parent company DNA Worldwide Group. In February of 2016, we worked with Mark Jobling, a Professor of Genetics, developing the most detailed chip-based fatherline ancestry test available. We then worked with Innsbruck University to develop the most detailed chip-based motherline ancestry test available. We are based in the UK with a testing facility in Denmark.  Please feel free to click on the links above to learn more. Don’t worry like I said earlier I have more to share so this isn’t over. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions. I will respond as soon as possible.