Sunday, January 14, 2018

Quick Research Tip

Quick Tip

I believe some of you might find this tip very useful, quick, and easy. Whether you research at your local library, archives, or even go through your own collection. This tip can be used, there is only one tool required, “your cell phone”. In the past, while researching I would have to take time to cite the publication I was using, pencil to paper. Now stay calm yes, it is important, very important but why not keep a digital record on your phone.      

Quick Tip
Front Cover

I find, for me, snapping a quick photo of the front cover, publication page and spine works just as well. Of course, when writing the information, I note a photo number to correlate with the photo on my phone.

Quick Tips
Spine and Publication Page

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions. I will respond as soon as possible.