Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Living DNA

New York City

Some of you are aware that I made a recent trip to New York City this month, but may not know why. I had the opportunity to meet with Living DNA co-founders, David Nicholson and Hannah Morden-Nicholson.  While there we attended an NYG&B, New York Genealogy, and Biographical Society, event. Living DNA presented on “Introduction to DNA Testing for Genealogy” along with D. Joshua Taylor, MA, MLS, President who presented on “Tracing Your Scottish Roots: Essential Sources”.

Living DNA
NYG&B January Event

I had a wonderful time meeting with new researchers from all areas and listening to their exciting discoveries while researching. Of course, I was armed with my camera and had the opportunity to speak with a few excited attendees who purchased their Living DNA kits. In the video below, you can catch a glimpse of some behind the scene footage along with some quick interviews. Meet Jean, Betsy, Suanne, and Richard along with Susan Roth and David Nicholson, and Hannah Morden-Nicholson.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions. I will respond as soon as possible.