Friday, October 13, 2017

Update

Unexpected Update

In today’s post, I wanted to let all of you know that unfortunately all of this last week's post will be lost. I did an update on my website and it ended up causing my website to look like scrambled eggs. Not really but it didn’t look anything like it usually does. But not all is lost, all the posts I made from October 6th and back are still accessible. When something like this happens, you can always count on me looking for the silver lining. Found it, I didn’t lose everything and it was restored back to normal.

Pin Me
Pin Me

 

Some of you I’m sure are asking about the backup on information I’ve posted. Well funny story about that, I always back up what I research but neglected to consider what I post on my website. Since I started using WordPress I’ve found it easier to create everything directly on the site itself. So, for that reason I don’t have a rough draft, so to speak. So yes, I have learned a lesson, when it comes to my website I should also have a backup. What about all of you, do you also have a backup for your websites and blogs? I’m truly sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused anyone, but know that all will go forward hopefully without any more glitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions. I will respond as soon as possible.