Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Taking the Memory From the Back of Your Photo

Putting That Memory up Front

As we get older it’s true that our memory begins to go thankfully we have diaries, journals, and photos to help fill in the spaces. No, this isn't a post about old age and declining memory. It’s about a wonderful new product. It is true you don’t normally find me focusing on one product, I usually share information on like products. While at the FGS 2017 conference in Pittsburgh I had the opportunity to visit with some great vendors.

Pin Me Memory
Pin Me MemoryWeb

Some of the companies there were ones we have all heard of. There was one new company that caught my attention, MemoryWeb. In the following video, you are going to meet Christopher Desmond the founder of MemoryWeb. 

 

MemoryWeb


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions. I will respond as soon as possible.