Monday, October 12, 2015

Enjoyed Presenting at Downstate Delaware Genealogical Society


This past Saturday I was the guest speaker at the Downstate Delaware Genealogical Society in Dover. I presented on “Searching Newspapers” pointing out some of the wonderful nuggets of information that can be found when including newspapers in your research. The turnout was great as were the questions and the presentation was well received. I don’t know about most of you but I love including newspapers in my research you never know what you might find relating to those you’re researching. Plus the pages offer you a glimpse into their lives, helping to paint a larger picture of them and what was happening in the world at that time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions. I will respond as soon as possible.