Monday, October 19, 2015

Cemetery Quick Find Presentation


I’m sitting here preparing for tomorrow evenings presentation. This looks to be the perfect time of month to be presenting on cemeteries and what you can find while doing your research.  I will be discussing the different types of cemeteries you can include in your research.  The symbols that can be found on some headstones, there meaning and the story they can hold about the loved on buried.  I will also review some of the “Tombstone Tuesday” blog postings and how walking through the cemetery helped to find out more about those families.

I will be the guest speaker at the Middletown Historical Society on the 20th of October, tomorrow evening at 7:00 PM here in Middletown, Delaware.  You don’t have to be a member to attend the meetings so if you are in the area please stop by.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions. I will respond as soon as possible.