Monday, March 16, 2015

Book Release: "Images of Modern America Clarksville"

   





    I’m so excited today is the release date of a book that I’ve been working on for over a year. So please allow me a moment in time to toot my own horn. Yeah! I wanted to share the book cover and a brief description of what you can find inside.


     The book is compiled of colored photographs taken by members of the Clarksville, TN community. There’s a wide variety of colored photos dating back to 1960 through 2014, showing many different areas of enjoyment, growth, destruction and rebuilt throughout the community. You might even catch a glimpse of someone you know, maybe even yourself.  I’ve been asked when and where the book can be purchased, Books-a-Million, Barnes and Noble and Amazon are just a few that I know of and they are available today.  I will post another blog a little later after I received some feedback on the book and the review the whole process. This is my first published book so I’m anxious to see what the final process is all about.  So please let me know what you think. 

    The book was published by Arcadia Publishing who has published many books on the history of towns throughout the United States. I want to make sure to thank the Montgomery County Historical Society and its members for their help and support.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions. I will respond as soon as possible.