Friday, September 5, 2014

Diana Lewis a work in progress

     The time has come to an end with the baby book, My Life Journal, on the life of Diana Lewis. I shared everything with you that I found in the book including a list of all names mentioned throughout the book, including the newspaper clippings. I was asked a couple of time if I was able to locate more information and if Diana was still living. I was able to locate a few documents that I’m including in this post. I’m sorry to say that I wasn't able to find Diana Cabatoff, I even made many phone calls to the Cabatoff’s listed in the Canadian directory. Yes, I also checked the listings in the United States.  It is a work in progress and I will continue to search for Diana and as I locate more I will share it with all of you. 

INDEX TO BIRTHS IN MASSACHUSETTS 1941-1945
                                       NAME       TOWN    YEAR            VOL        PAGE
                            Lewis -  Diana        Natick        1944            Vol. 97    Page 44

US City Directory for 1944
Lewis – Robt A jr (Virgina H) USCG h 5 Mt Vernon, Marblehead

US City Directory for 1962
Lewis – Robt A (Virginia) purchasing agt
Stanley W Ferguson Inc r3 Washington av (Needham)

UK Incoming Passenger List departing from Montreal, Quebec Canada  
 arriving in Liverpool England
July 15 1960 passenger list showing Kenneth Cabatoff

Massachusetts Marriage Index Volume 52 Page 420
Showing the place of marriage between Diana Lewis and Kenneth Cabatoff taking place in Needham, Massachusetts

From the 1972 Canada’s Voter List from Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
ERB STREET WEST
142 Cabatoff, Kenneth, Univ. Teacher….141
142 Cabatoff, Mrs. Diana, ---………………..142

From the 1974 Canada’s Voter List from MontrĂ©al, Quebec, Canada
RUE        ELIZABETH STREET
1380 Cabatoff, Kenneth, professeur…………...119
1380 Cabatoff, Mae Diana…………………….120

As always I look forward to hearing your thoughts and thanking you again for the visit.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions. I will respond as soon as possible.