Thursday, February 14, 2013

Scanning Made Easy


     All of us have that special or favorite genealogy research tool that we use. I’ve recently discovered a new one for myself, “Flip-Pal”. If you haven’t had the opportunity to use one or even see one demonstrated you are missing out. This is a wonderful, light weight scanner that you can carry with you no matter where you go, and it’s so easy to use that my kids can even help.  My favorite new tool that I can’t live without is my
“Flip-Pal”.
     Just imagine sitting on the couch in front of the TV, with your family watching a show while scanning pictures. That’s right sitting on the couch holding the Flip-pal in your lap, with a shoe box of photos to your side. With the simple placement of the photo, face down, on the scanner and a press of the green button you’re done, or you’re scanned.
     Once you’ve scanned your box of photos just pop out the SD card on the side of the scanner. Insert the card into your computer and click to download and save. Once your photos are on your computer you simple erase what’s on you SD card, eject it out of your computer a put it back into your “Flip-Pal”. Now you’re ready to start scanning some more.
     It’s so simple to use, wither you’re a genealogist, scrap-booker or family historian I urge you to visit the site. Click on the link here on my blog and let me know what you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions. I will respond as soon as possible.