Friday, February 8, 2013

Follow Friday - Fun and Fabulous Finds


I’ve been an absentee blogger for the past few days, okay it’s more like a week, sorry. But I never really left I’ve just been trying to catch up on all the genealogy happenings. Boy there a lot! Here are some of those fabulous finds. Remember they are not listed in any particular order. Enjoy, and have a great weekend.








As I’ve said before there are so many wonderful genealogy bloggers out there and I truly enjoy reading all of your postings. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for mentioning my blog post about the snowstorm! It sure is timely, I'm watching the snow pile up right now in New Hampshire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed your post and immediately thought of the storm coming your way. Stay safe and warm.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments and questions. I will respond as soon as possible.