Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Clues

Jackpot of Clues

It appeared as a standard photograph of a home with no clues behind the photo. Yet after some closer observation, I noticed a tear.  Therefore, as any curious individual or better yet researcher would do. I carefully removed that photo from the page. 

The name was written across the bottom, Helen Elwood is the only information I have. Did I mention this photo was in a family photo album purchased off eBay? Nope, oh well sorry now you know. (Insert smile and a wink.) So now you understand why my information was limited. Some would call it luck, I’m just happy to find information on the back.

A quick transcribed portion of the back of the photo. Clearly, you can tell there is quite a bit of information I have now. Not only do I have names, relationships, employment with the residence. I also have a birth announcement. Typically, I’m not fond of removing mounted photographs but this proved to be a success. 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions. I will respond as soon as possible.