Thursday, December 7, 2017

JustAJoy

This isn’t the first time you have heard me mention JustAJoy. I know some of you who have been to my presentations have heard me talk about it. I first met Joy while at the NGS conference in St. Louis and immediately loved what she was doing with her business. They have the world’s largest source/collection of searchable family heirlooms. She doesn’t view antiques as just that antiques, she knows there is a personal connection to all the pieces.

With a JustaJoy membership you’re going to have access to thousands of items listed and associated with more then 100,000 surnames. Make sure to watch the ARodesky Genealogy Channel live every day from December 1st through the 12th at 6:30 pm EST for your chance to enter and win. All winners will be announced live on December 13th!
Just a Joy

Joy took time to write a guest blog a couple weeks ago, Family Antiques. Watch tonight, ARodesky Genealogy Channel tonight at 6:30 pm EST for your chance to enter and win.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions. I will respond as soon as possible.