Monday, April 24, 2017

Good Business Decision

Joining Middletown Area Chamber of Commerce 





Not that long ago, I decided to join the Middletown Chamber of Commerce here in Middletown, Delaware.   As a small business owner, I wasn’t sure where I would fit in or if this was even a good business decision. As of now, I can say my experience has been good, starting with the Business Expo. This event was a fantastic opportunity for me and my business, ARodesky Genealogy. I had a chance to hear so many excellent, fun, and interesting family stories. Plus, I made a few business contacts that have already started to increase my visibility.  The lesson to be learned here is that sometimes it’s good to be a small fish in a big pond. Okay, you can stop laughing. I had to add a “corny” comment.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions. I will respond as soon as possible.