Monday, April 13, 2015

Presenter Michael Hait, CG

Last week I attended the Downstate Delaware Genealogy Society meeting and the presentation was “Your Civil War Ancestors: Beginning Your Research” presented by Michael Hait, CG.  This happened to be the first presentation of his that I’ve had the pleasure of attending. I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed it; he was very point on during the entire presentation with a nice dose of humor.


If you are attending the National Genealogical Society conference in St. Charles I would recommend attending one of his presentations, you won’t be disappointed. He is very knowledgeable on his topic, relaxed and at home when he is presenting, you will come out of there with a broader knowledge on the topic and entertained.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions. I will respond as soon as possible.