Friday, March 8, 2013

Must Reorganize


   Wake up fix breakfast; get the kids out the door for school and now the fun starts. Research, research, write, file, research some more, oh yeah don’t forget to grab some lunch. Back to the research and let’s not forget the social minutes throughout the day, which can turn into hours if you’re not careful, Facebook, check email and Twitter. Oh shoot I forgot the clothes, dishes and I need to thaw out some kind of meat for dinner. Now I only have 25 minutes to blog before the kids get home and then back to work, snacks, cleanup, homework and dinner. 

     Okay so this might explain why I’ve been an absentee blogger these past few days I’ve lost control. So now it’s time to regroup, reorganize my organizational skills.  Let’s see if this new organizational schedule I’ve made for myself works because I hate that I’ve been absent from my blog. Stay tuned and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions. I will respond as soon as possible.